We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect:
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
Using Your Personal Information:
We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer the website
(b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
(c) enable your use of the services available on the website
(d) send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
(e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
(f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
(g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
(h) send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
(i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
(j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
- We all know that data transmission over the internet can be inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites and vise versa. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.